Scavenger 2 Scavenger 2

pretty good man, id try throwing some mid eq in to your wobbles, itll really bring them out in the mix. the various of melodies was awesome, ex. 1:30, needs some masterign and a bit of work, but it think this could be really good! keep it going man.

ExileDubstep responds:

Thank you very much, the criticism is appreciated. <3

Listless Fervor (Preview) Listless Fervor (Preview)

Improvements: background synth was a bit loud till the vocals. Vocals had a bit to much distortion, and were a bit loud. Otherwise, pretty badass dude!

Japillow responds:

All right, so the main problem appears to be the vocals so far. Thank you for reviewing!

- Just Like Yesterday - Just Like Yesterday

This was awesome! felling like remixing this guy! if its ok with you.

Or4nges responds:

Sure! Message me if you need anything.

B.Y.C.D.T (dubsteploop) B.Y.C.D.T (dubsteploop)

drums are solid, the screech and main wah could use a bit of touching up, otherwise pretty solid.

gavkay21 responds:

Thanks dude; dident you get my PM?

Fus Ro Drop [Preview] Fus Ro Drop [Preview]

Wow. This is great! loving the "epic" stlye of dub here. everything mastered well, and the build up is on point! cant wait to hear the final product!

fishfood2021 responds:

I'll be sure to have it up asap. Thanks for the review :)

Oh Yeah Oh Yeah

Huge tune mate!! the only thing i could really critique is the sonar blips being a bit too loud, everything else is great!

Appriving Appriving

Love the bassline! and the piano and violin complement it very well! good job!

Stolkmen5000 responds:

TYVM, it makes me : ) and LOL when I see someone liking my music...it helps me go further so I thank you...

Ghost_man__bass-boost_ Ghost_man__bass-boost_

To be honest, im not sure the "bass boost" was needed. Im not sure what you listen to when you master your tracks, but the lower frequencies were getting really cramped. And as for the bells, they were nice but they were out sync and key. Always room for improvement! keep at it mate!

Purple Chill Purple Chill

Pretty good man! id say this would be more of a breakbeat/DnB kinda song. Doesnt really fit the techno. Everything seemed to be mastered nicely though. good work!

ArkoftheImpulse responds:

thanks. i wasn't really sure what to put it under. techno seemed appropriate because the song seemed consummative of a few genres, but i'm glad you liked it.

Nova-- Brain Damage Nova-- Brain Damage

i was really digging the intro, once the dubby style synth came in, it felt a bit a bit odd. didnt seem to really fit. Also the the bass drops every bar seemed to cramp up the lower frequencies. Otherwise it was pretty good. i like the idea of combining industrial and dubstep, keep refining it!